Business Administrators provide support to the Chief Executive Officers and management teams. They coordinate business administration procedures, perform business needs analysis, identify business opportunities and prepare business plans. Business Administrators also oversee project planning, management and operation activities. Generally speaking, these can include administering, directing and coordinating day-to-day business operations and preparing progress reports for analysis. You may also take on the responsibility of implementing efficient working processes, schedules and procedures as well as analyzing production or other costs to create a most cost-effective business strategy.
The Business Administration Diploma Program of Academy of Research & Sciences introduces the students to various aspects of business operations and builds fundamental understanding of business practices, functions and processes. Emphasis is placed on administration, staffing, finance, accounting, sales, marketing, communication and legislative compliance of businesses. Students of Anderson College will master their competencies to develop innovative and critical thinking abilities. This program will also build the analytic, decision-making, problem solving and communication skills that are important to business professionals. Graduates can look forward to a variety of careers options that feature a wide range of duties related to the business world.
Once you graduate from our Business Administration program, you’ll have the skills and knowledge that let employers know you have the potential to lead and succeed. Some of the personal attributes that potential employers look for include:
- Effective communication skills, both spoken and written
- Proven time management skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- Understanding of computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office Applications and accounting software.
- Enthusiasm and initiative in the workplace
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
A diploma in Business Administration will open doors to a wide assortment of career opportunities, including:
- Accounting and finance
- Sales & Marketing
- Production and Operations
- Personnel & Human Resources
- Administration & Management
- And many more